Skip to main content

The Bachelorette DeAnna Stagliano in Whitterview 55

Every year during this month are television screens are introduced to a set of men who vie for one women’s heart. Guess the show yet? Well it’s The Bachelorette.

11 years ago almost to the day, we met the season four Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas. She just so happens to have been (and still is) one of my favorite Bachelorettes.

And tonight, I’m pleased to introduce you to DeAnna Stagliano. (She may not be married to the one she chose, but if you have followed her for all these years, you’re glad she didn’t, because she has the perfect family now) She actually ended up marrying a twin, who’s brother was on The Bachelorette season 5. DeAnna is now married to Stephen Stagliano and they have two beautiful children.

So let’s get to this weeks Whitterview!

I give you..... DeAnna Stagliano (Pappas)!!



Tell me about you!
DS: I am one of 3 kids with a brother who is a year old than me & a sister who is a year younger. We’re super close. I spent half of my childhood in Campbellsville KY with my mom until she passed away from a 9 year battle with cancer. Then I spent the rest of my youth in Newnan Georgia with my father until I graduated high school.

How did you get into the reality TV world- you were first on The Bachelor, what made you want to jump into the reality world?
DS: I went to an open casting call in Atlanta because a friend of mine convinced me to do it by buying me dinner afterwards. I had never seen the show nor had any intentions of actually going through with it.

What was it like being the Bachelorette? I’m sure you never thought you would be The Bachelorette!
DS: Being The Bachelorette was such an incredible, once in a lifetime experience. It may sound silly, but I really went on the show for the right reasons to find love. I was blessed with lifelong friendships from this show. And some really awesome experiences!


You’re currently in the world of hosting- If you could host any other show what would it be?
DS: If I could host any other show out there, it would be on The Ellen Degeneres show. Clearly she is the host, but I would love to be a part of it somehow! Who doesn’t love Ellen?!

If you could be on any other reality tv show which would it be?
DS: If I could be on any other reality tv show, I would be on a Moms In Cars reality show where we get to travel the US in a party bus and meet Moms in every other state to celebrate them and all that they do!!!

Tell me about Moms in Cars? What inspired it?DS: Moms In Cars is a digital series about two moms (Christine Lakin & DeAnna Stagliano) who are just trying to find a little peace & quiet in the sanctity of their cars. Moms In Cars was inspired by real life stuff that Christine and I used to do in our cars to get a break. I used to get a babysitter just to drive around the block to catch a nap! One day, our branding agent Chrissy at Good Carma Studios text me and said, “hey this is really funny. You should make it a show!” So I went straight to Christine because she is the most creative & funniest person I know. Plus she’s a mom & I like her a lot!



Do you have any dream guests to have on Moms in Cars?DS: I would love to see Jennifer Love Hewitt in the back seat! She’s so down to earth & seems like such a relatable mom! I would also love to have Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Khloe Kardashian, Tori Spelling, Jillian Harris, Trista Sutter, Desiree Siegfried to name just a few. Hey, a girl can dream!

What’s a fun fact about you some people may not know?DS: Something fun about me that people might not know is that I enjoy to sing. I wanted to be a singer when I was growing up, but I have horrible stage fright! Don’t you dare ask me to do karaoke!

If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?DS: If I could have dinner with any three people it would be The Pope, The Queen of England, & BeyoncĂ©. The Pope because I seriously want to know what he does all day long...& why can’t he come to the window to wave more often. The people would love it! The Queen because I have a serious obsession with the entire royal family. I would love to know if they just run wild behind closed doors or are they all always do our together. And BeyoncĂ©, well because she’s freaking BeyoncĂ©. I need a dance lesson.

Follow DeAnna on social media:
Instagram: @deannastag
Twitter: @deannapappas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if