Skip to main content

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges. 

In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on. 

Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono! 



Image result for jenna compono

Tell me about yourself
JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free time.


If you weren’t on reality tv what would you be doing for a job? 
JC: I went to school for Criminal Justice, so I would love to do something in that field so that I didn’t put all my schooling to waste.  If that didn’t work out for me I see myself working with kids. I have a soft spot for kids and just love being around them.  It is probably because I have been around kids my whole life, but everyone I run into says that I need to be working with them because I handle them so well.


If you could be on any other reality show which would it be?
JC: Honestly, I am not too sure. I don’t really watch a lot of TV and being on reality TV for so long it does put a mental toll on you! I couldn’t imagine starting over on another show, even though it would probably be fun!


Tell me about your first reality show, were you nervous, excited, scared? 
JC: My first reality show was Real World Ex-Plosion. I was not technically the “original” cast member. I was an ex, so I had no idea what I was walking into.  Soon to find out I was living in a house with seven strangers and their ex boyfriends/girlfriends.  I was also 20 years old, so I didn’t get to party and drink with my castmates. But I do have to say what a crazy experience it was because it was the first time I left home for such a long time, and it was the first time living with so many strangers. 

Image result for jenna compono


You’ve won quite a bit of money, what do you like to use it for? Do you donate it? Save it? Buy amazing things? 
JC: I have to say, it is hard to not spend a chunk of money when you get home, but I do buy some things I needed, pay off some credit cards, and I mainly save it.  Throughout the years I haven’t touched any of my prize money. I am saving for a house right now, and houses aren’t cheap!!


If you could have had celebrity as your partner in The Challenge, who would you choose? 
JC:  Hmmm.. this is a hard one just because the Challenge is so all over the place.  It goes from physical, to endurance, to puzzles, etc. I think I just need a partner that balances out my weaknesses which is eating and swimming.


Out of all the shows you’ve been on, which has been your favorite?
JC: I have to say my first season of The Challenge. It was Battle of the Exes 2. I loved being the rookie, and even though my partner was my ex boyfriend, I made so many great friends that season and came out with a boyfriend who I am currently still dating after all these years.


Image result for jenna compono final reckoning
What’s something about yourself not many people may know?
JC: I had heart surgery when I was 2 years old. I have a hole in my heart that my doctors luckily found and operated on, and if it wasn’t found by a certain age I would have died by age 11.


If you could model for any company which would would it be? 
JC: Victoria Secret or Sports Illustrated.


How were you feeling after being eliminated during the first challenge in final reckoning?
JC: I took this loss pretty hard. Even though it was the first time I have been back since my injury, I was really excited to be on this season to hopefully bounce back and make some money! Also this is the first season me and Zach are both on the show and dating. So I was pretty bummed about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if