Skip to main content

Bachelor Pad Winner Nick Peterson in Whitterview 39

Hello! It's been a little over a week since I posted my last interview, but I'm back and ready to give you one of my all time favorite contestants from the world of the Bachelorette; Nick Peterson.

You may remember Nick from Ashley Hebert's season of the Bachelorette. Ashley was Bachelorette on season seven, which aired back in 2011. From there, Nick also went on to appear on the short lived (three seasons) spin-off show Bachelor Pad. Contestants competed for $250,000- Nick won on the third and final season. He also went on to Bachelor in Paradise.

I've really enjoyed getting to know Nick a bit more, as I've been a fan of him for quite a few years now. I hope you enjoy getting to know him as well.

So as always, let's get to it!

I give to you Nick Peterson!


Image result for nick peterson bachelor pad promo pic
Tell me about you!
NP: I’m from Tampa, Florida!  I’m an only child to two amazing parents who still live in Tampa…I moved up to Philadelphia two and a half years ago and I miss them! Since we don’t get to see each other that often, we’ve been taking some family trips together. We recently spent time in Amsterdam and it was wonderful! I do plan on hopefully shooting back and forth more often once work settles down a little. I’d love to move back permanently one day. I’m over the winters already! 

What do you do for a job? 
NP: A few years back, I partnered with a guy and we bought a couple Orangetheory franchises together. And we just bought our third so we’ll be busy the next few months getting that up and running. Unfortunately we couldn’t get any licenses in Florida and when Philadelphia had some available, we jumped on them. So here I am!

You own a few Orange theory’s, correct? 
NP: Yes, and to expand off my last answer, one is currently open and has been since last November. The other two are in development.  Orangetheory has an amazing culture about it.  I’ve met so many wonderfully spirited people through this process.  I have an amazing team of employees as well and it makes my job enjoyable.

Tell me about your time on The Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise.
NP: All of the Bachelor shows were a great experience.  Each were different so it’s hard to say which one was my favorite.  Ashley Hebert (now Rosenbaum) was my Bachelorette.  She was a complete sweetheart and so full of energy which made the experience that much more fun.  In the long run, I wasn’t the guy for her, but she found JP and I’m super happy for them.  It’s always great to see the process work.  We did have some amazing dates…I had all group dates but they were things I’d never get to do in real life, so I wasn’t complaining.  We did a comedy roast with Jeffery Ross, danced in a Vegas performance with the Jabbawockeez, traveled to Phuket, Thailand, and did Muay Thai Boxing in Chaingmai.  I was eliminated in 8th or 9th place but it led to being asked to compete on Bachelor Pad 3 the following year.  Bachelor Pad was a little more stressful as it was game for a lot of money.  I learned you can’t trust many people when money is on the line! (haha)

 I did end up winning that and people always seem to have questions about my decision with keep the money instead of split it.  What people don’t realize is that they’re getting two hours of edited footage and most of what transpires never gets seen.  Fortunately I was able to see the two episodes leading up to the finale before I had to film it, so it made my decision easier.  Then I was asked back to Bachelor In Paradise in Mexico!  I came in a few episodes late which makes it a little harder.  I had been chatting with Samantha for a couple months prior and really just wanted to explore that.  She had been talking to Joe who was already there so they hit it off first.  I went ahead and went on a couple dates with other women, but I just wasn’t feeling it.  When Samantha and Joe separated, I figured I’d ask again.  Long story short, we went on a couple dates, ended the show together and dated for a few months post filming.  We didn’t work out, but I still keep in touch with her!  She’s a sweetheart and I wish her nothing but the best.


Image result for nick peterson bachelor

Do you still watch the bachelor/ bachelorette series?

NP: I do!  I think I enjoy watching the show more now that I’ve been through the whole process. I see it in a different way because I can picture how the show is being made and I can relate to what they’re going through.  I’ve had a couple friends from high school days who have gone on the show as well so it’s always fun to catch up with them and laugh at ourselves. 

Would you be up for joining the Winter Games next time around?
NP: Winter Games looks like a blast! I would definitely be up for that! I don’t think they’ll ask me back just because I’ve been on three times and I’m a couple years removed, but who knows! I’m also under the impression that Winter Games was just a one season thing that ran parallel to the Winter Olympics. But maybe they will bring it back. 

Do you still keep in contact with any of your past cast mates?
NP: I certainly do! I actually made a great friend from my Bachelorette season: Ames Brown. I was in his wedding, we’ve been skiing, and we stay in touch on a regular basis! I keep in touch with some others like Samantha, Blake and Holly Julian, Chris Bain (SWAT), Blakeley, etc. I may not have gotten a wife out of the shows, but the memories and friendships were definitely worth it. And the money from Bachelor Pad! (Haha)

Image result for nick peterson


If you could be on any other reality show which would it be?

NP: I have had other people ask me this as well and I’m not sure. I don’t think I’d want another contestant dating show, as much fun as they were. Something certainly with travel…maybe Amazing Race? Or some kind of travel show that involves trying wild food and exploring adventurous places! Or taking over Chris Harrison’s job. Now THAT’S a good gig!


If you could have dinner with three people who would it be and why?
NP: I feel like the answer to this question has definitely changed over time.  Ask me 15 years ago and it would have been three old timer baseball players.  Then having played minor league baseball with the Yankees, I’ve had some of that come true by locker room chatting with people such as Reggie Jackson, Derek Jeter, Roger Clemens, etc. But nowadays, I’d say that’s completely different. I would like to sit and talk with any president, past or present. And not necessarily political opinions, but I want to hear about the reality and pressures of being a world leader. 

Secondly, I’d love to have dinner with Arnold Schwarzenegger. This man has conquered so many different industries. Starting with becoming the greatest bodybuilder, to an A-list actor, and then a political leader. I find it so impressive when someone can rise to the top of whatever they set their mind to. 

Lastly, I’d like to sit down with my future wife and be like, yo where you been? Let’s do this!



Nick Peterson's future wife- where are you?? You're going to become a lucky gal! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if