Skip to main content

Lacey Mark & Alyssa Rose: Best Friend edition of #Whitterview #13

If you haven't read my second and fifth #Whitterview, go back and read them.
There you can get to meet Lacey Mark and Alyssa Rose who are both back for a second #Whitterview,
this time together in my best friend edition. Let’s see if they really know each other and if their answers are the same.


How did you two meet?
AR: We met when I was co-hosting Swipe Drunk Love on Barstool Sports.
It's funny - Lacey was a big Barstool fan and I was a big The Bachelor fan,
so we were kind of mutually geeking out on each other.


LM: We met at Barstool! I was a guest on Alyssa’s show and it was love at first sight.


Are you the type of people to text each other all day, everyday?
AR: I wouldn't say it's all day every day but we definitely text frequently.
Usually to talk about how much we hate men and how much we love fattening food.


LM: I would classify it as ‘frequently’


Do you live close to each other?
AR: About a mile and a half away. Which in NYC would be classified as a long distance relationship.


LM: Yes! We’re about 20 blocks from each other.


If you could marry one celebrity who would it be? And who would the other person pick for themselves?
AR: Adam Devine is literally my dream man.
I am completely obsessed with him and in my sick, twisted, unrealistic head I'm actually convinced that if we ever met,
we'd actually be in love. He was just on KFC Radio on Barstool Sports and completely reaffirmed how much I love him.
So Adam, if you're reading this... 'Sup?
Lacey would marry Harry Potter. To be clear, she wouldn't marry Daniel Radcliffe. She would marry Harry Potter.


LM: We all know I’d marry Harry Potter.  
I think Alyssa would make a New York sports fan exception for Jimmy Garoppolo or Danny Amendola


Who’s more organized?
AR: Lacey. No question
LM: I’m an organizational freak.  Container store is my happy place.  Me.


Who has the best style?
AR: Lacey. But also have you seen her body? That girl could wear a paper bag and make it look good.


LM: We both pretty much only wear black so it’s a tie.
Who takes the longest to get ready?
AR: I think we both can do that pretty quickly.
It's not the doing our hair or makeup that takes time for either of us,
it's finding the strength to actually remove ourselves from the couch.


LM:  I think I do but it could be close.  


Who has better “game”?
AR: That's me for sure. I'm smooth as hell over text.
Once they meet me, they realize I'm not even remotely cool but my texting game is strong.


LM: Alyssa, for sure. Attention men: if I’ve flirt texted you there's a 90% chance Alyssa was writing the texts for me.


(Side note: Agree with Lacey- guys, if I seem like I’m distancing myself, it’s because Alyssa told me to.)


Who’s got the better Bumble or Tinder profile?
AR: That's not a fair question because I don't look like Lacey.


LM: Alyssa wins at all things dating. She’s my go to “what's the etiquette on….” person.
What’s something we don’t know about your best friend, that only you know?
AR: I know exactly what number date she's on with any guy she's seeing and exactly what her level of interest is.


LM: I’ll never tell! ;)


Who’s your favorite bachelor and who has been your best friends favorite?
AR: I'm a total Sean Lowe girl. Perfect face aside, he is the epitome of someone who "did it for the right reasons".
He also is hysterical on Twitter.
I can't tell you who was Lacey's favorite but I can FOR SURE tell you who it wasn't *cough Nick*


LM: Well I did apply for Ben Higgins’ season so for me it’s Ben.
Alyssa’s issss Juan Pablo? Just kidding, said no one ever.  I’m going to go with Ben for her as well.


If you could be on any reality show which would it be? Which do you think the other person should go on?
AR: I would be on Worst Cooks in America.
I literally had to google a couple of weeks ago if you put the pasta in the water before or after it's boiling
(and to be honest, I don't remember the answer).
Does MTV still do the TrueLife series? If so, Lacey needs to be on that for her Harry Potter obsession.
It's really like nothing else I've ever seen.


LM:  Does Jeopardy count? I love trivia, I’d kill it in the game show world.
 Alyssa should be on The Real World, she would let everyone know what’s up. Or The Bachelor! She’s wifey material.
Three words to describe your bff?
AR:
1. Drop
2. Dead
3. Gorgeous


LM: Caring, honest, loyal, loving, hysterical. You asked for 3 but 3 isn’t enough to describe how great she is.


You two go on dates, who pays?
AR: We're both pretty poor so we always split.


LM: The guys at the table to the left we’ve been eye flirting with all night.




Whos going to be the first one to have a kid? Get married?
AR: This one is totally up in the air and could go either way. I'll say me just because I'm older but totally 50/50.


LM: After two failed attempts at reality tv engagement my bet is on Alyssa.


Anything you want to say to your bff?
AR: I love you more than Ron loves Hermione!
LM: Anything you want to say to your bff? Alyssa, don’t ever change. You’re the best and I love you.


Find YOUR FAVORITE picture of the other person


AR: I love this because it's a personality pic :)


Macintosh HD:Users:bluize90:Desktop:Image-1.jpg
LM:  #LGM #LGM #LGM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if