Skip to main content

From Bachelor Roses to Public Relations; Megan Bell is here for the 16th #Whitterview

Genuine, Sweet, Beautiful, and so many more wonderful traits Megan Bell is an incredible person. In 2015, Megan quickly became one of my favorite people on the new season of the Bachelor. (Chris Soules season if you can't remember who was Bachelor back then). 

In her free time you can find her working out, going on hikes and hanging out with her friends and family.

Let's get to know Megan in the next #Whitterview and I bet you will fall in love with her just as much as I have.



Tell me about who you are:

MB: I grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina. I’m a 1990s baby!  I have an older brother, Cameron and sister in law, Elise. They have one beautiful baby girl, Ivory June and baby girl #2 on the way! My mom is a widow and we’re missing dad so much! I currently live in Nashville, TN and loving it! I Graduated from MTSU majoring in Public Relations. 

Do you plan on getting back into the PR world? 

MB: After my experience on The Bachelor and Bachelors in Paradise, my life took a different turn and probably for the best! When I majored in public relations, I didn’t really fall in love with the idea of working in that industry. I knew I loved the entertainment world and loved using my creative side, but I never saw myself working for a PR firm. After the show though, I was able to use my PR skills for my social media so that helped a lot actually!

What do you do for a job now?

MB: Right now I am nannying full time. I’ve been nannying for the past two years now. 

Tell me about your time on The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise?

MB: My time on the bachelor was personally a great experience.  I got along great with all the other girls and producers on the show! Our one on one date was so fun at the Grand Canyon! After getting to know him more, I also learned a lot about myself through that experience. If you leave the show learning more about who you are I think that’s a WIN WIN! 
Bachelor in Paradise was a very speedy process. I was there for maybe two days and knew I did not belong there. Haha I didn’t understand that particular show before walking in to it. 



Do you still keep in touch with any of your fellow castmates?

MB: I still keep in contact with a few of my girls from my season! Jillian, Mackenzie, Britt, Ashley I., and Juelia! I keep up with them day to day.

Do you still watch The Bachelor?

MB: I haven’t been keeping up with the recent shows. Since I’ve come off that “reality TV show” high, I tried separating myself from that franchise as quickly as possible. Some people hold on to it for dear life, but I was ready to let go of phase of my life. 

Are you still singing?

MB: I still write songs on my own but it’s not as much as I used to! 

Who are three people you would like to duet with?

MB: If I could duet with three other people it would be Miranda Lambert, Katy Perry, and John Mayer. 

Being someone that follows you on Instagram, I see you're in love now! How did you two meet?

MB: Yes, I am in love now! We met in Nashville while “out on the town”. I was standing in line for the ladies restroom when he walked up to me and said the sweetest things ever. He’s a great guy and treats me well. He’s a keeper ;) 



And finally if you could have dinner with three people who would you choose and why?

MB: 
  1. Jennifer Lopez because she’s just awesome! 
  2. Ryan Seacrest, because I’m so interested knowing how he juggles all that he does
  3. Michael Jackson because he seemed super interesting and would love to get inside his brain 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if