Skip to main content

The Picture Perfect 18th #Whitterview with Sean Alexander

In this weeks Whitterview, I get to know model Sean Alexander. From fitness to modeling to his appearances on Watch What Happens Live, you'll get a "picture perfect" visual of the life of Sean.

Let's get to it!

Tell me about yourself:


SA: I was born and raised in Lubbock, Texas where I grew up with my 5 siblings.
Growing up I was always active, playing more unconventional sports than most youngins-
in the neighborhood. My sports of choice were tennis and gymnastics,
which pretty much dominated my childhood/teenage years until I left for college.
Image result for sean alexander

Did you always want to be a model?
SA: No! I’d never even considered it until I was 18 years old and had already graduated high school.

You used to have longer hair then me, is there any hope for the return of long haired Sean to make a comeback?
SA: I take life day by day. With that being said… maybe.

Tell me about Model Trainers NYC? You are a founder of the company, correct?
SA: Co-founder, yes! My business partner Nick Sandell and I came up with the idea for Model Trainers-
because we realized we had something that huge demographic of people wanted: knowledge.
Throughout our modeling and fitness careers (the two have intertwined themselves in our case via fitness modeling),
we’ve discovered how to change our body composition at the snap of a finger,
using proper training and dieting techniques, and decided to start a company-
who’s main intention would be able to spread that knowledge.
Since we practice what we preach in and outside of the gym, and because our modeling careers are proof of that,
we decided to call ourselves the Model Trainers.
Image result for sean alexander
Where has your favorite place been for a modeling shoot?
SA: The Cayman Islands shooting a swimwear campaign for Aronik Swimwear!
Hands down my favorite location so far.

You’ve been on WWHL a few times? What celebs were you on there with? And what have you done on there?
SA: I’ve been the shirtless bartender on WWHL with Andy Cohen upwards of 6 or 7 times now,
and basically my job consists of standing behind a bar being shirtless. Pretty easy gig. As for the celebs that I’ve met, Tyra Banks, 50 Cent, Gerard Butler, Fergie-
just to name a few.
Image result for sean alexander wwhl

Have you ever been really starstruck by anyone?
SA: Shaun White the snowboarder was especially cool to meet.
if for nothing else, because he was such a down to earth, humble dude.

Are there any models out there you would love to shoot with, that you haven’t already?
SA: Alexis Ren, where ya at babe?

If you could have dinner with three people who would it be?
SA: Ray Dalio, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Griffin Kennedy (my best friend from childhood).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if