Skip to main content

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54



Can I just say that Kay and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends. 

I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math. 

Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks!





How did you two meet? 
CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if she’s tryin to start a like war with me and that I’d let her win and bet she couldn’t keep up with me a night in NYC for her birthday….she lost 27 shots later. 

KB: Instagram DMs. I liked a few of his pics after seeing him on Marie Roda’s insta and then he slid into my DMs.


Have you heard of the other person before you met? 
CB: Yeah I’m friends w a lot of the Bachelor dudes and always saw them hanging out.  I wanted to be her friend but wasn’t sure if I was cool enough being from Big Brother.  Turns out I’m way too cool for her.

KB: Nope. I had no clue who he was. Still have never seen Big Brother. But clearly fate brought our two psycho souls together.

What’s your favorite thing about each other? 
CB: She gives me attention everyday…(just kidding), I can’t say enough good things about Kay.  She’s gorg from the inside out, talented, funny, smart, hard working, sweet but psycho…so a lot like me but way more on the psycho end of the spectrum so it takes the heat off me!

KB: Not to be sentimental but he's one of the kindest people I've ever met. He will literally do anything and everything for his friends. HE IS SO FUNNY. We have the same humor and can always make each other laugh. He also gives me endless amounts of attention which is great too.



Each of you has come with a different friend group, friends from the public eye, who is your favorite person you’ve met from the other person? 
CB: Matt (Pare, Kay's boyfriend)  for sure I honestly can’t say enough good things about him either.  He also treats her right which I love because I don’t have to burn his house down.

KB: Spencer Davis. He has become like a brother to me. He is motivated in ways I envy. He too gives me a ton of attention. 

This question is for Kay- if you could set Corey up with anyone who would it be?
KB: No one. JOKING. Hmmm... This is so hard but maybe someone like Margot Robbie. She seems like she would be so fun, she’s extremely hot and has psycho tendencies. 




You get to put the other on a reality show- which is it and why?

CB: Big Brother for sure.  She would be live feeds gollddddddd for almost 4 months.  No phone.  No #content.  She would freak but it would be hilarious.  I also think she’d crush it she would have the best social game.  

KB: The Bachelorette, because... Well, DUH!

This question is for Corey- what is your favorite meme Kay has made?
CB: There's a picture of her and I at STK holding knives and she managed to turn it into about 15 different memes that were relevant to everything in life 



Give me a song that best describes the other: 
CB: Sweet but Psycho for sure 

KB: Trey Songz: “Mr. Steal Your Girl”



Now, let’s see how well you best friends know each other:
Corey and Kay will answer with the guess for each other, the actual answer will be highlighted in black below

Favorite color
Corey: Black because that’s all she wears…to match her soul.   
Kay: Blue 

Corey's is blue // Kay's is pink
1 point for Kay

Favorite TV show: 
Corey: The Bachelor…
Kay: "He's too busy to watch TV and I have no idea"

Corey's is Big Brother. // Kay's is Vanderpump Rules or The Bachelor.. she can't choose.
1 point for Corey

Favorite person to troll:  
Corey: All my girlfriends…. 
Kay: All his girlfriends, yes he has more then one.

Corey's answer: "I just wanna troll Kay" // Kay's answer: Also any of his girlfriends.
1 point for Corey



Favorite person from the following franchises: The Challenge, Ex on the Beach, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette
Corey: Paulie from The Challenge, Me but if I don’t count, Jay for EOTB, Derek (Peth)  from The Bachelorette, Tia (Booth) from The Bachelor

Kay: Jay for EOTB, Paulie for The Challenge, Robby from the Bachelorette, and Tia from The Bachelor.


Corey's favorites are: Paulie from The Challenge, Jayyyyyy Locooooo (Jay from EOTB), Chase Brody McNary my day 1 from The Bachelorette and Tia from The Bachelor.

Kay's favorites are: Corey but also Jay from EOTB, Marie and Natalie from the Challenge, Derek from The Bachelorette, and Kristina Schulman from The Bachelor. 

3 points for Corey
3 points for Kay

And who knows the other better? COREY KNOWS KAY BETTER. 


Like I said, I can't do Math so you might have to re-add the points, but Congrats Corey! Kay..... you have some explaining to do. 

That's all I got for you today, folks!

I just want to thank Kay and Corey for always supporting me and being willing to help me. They do a lot for me, I couldn't get half the people to let me interview them if it wasn't for these two putting in good words. So thank you both, I love you two so much. My fairy (corayz)parents! 

Follow them on social media and stay up to date with Kay's memes & the daily shirtless Corey photo!
Kay Brown: @kayyorkcity on Instagram and Twitter
Corey Brooks: @coreybrooks on Instagram and @coreybrooks34 on Twitter





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in