Skip to main content

Ally Rose and #Whitterview 21

In honor of today's birthday girl, I'm bringing back one of my old articles for your viewing pleasure.

Don't forget to wish this stunning gal a Happy Birthday in the comments of this article or on her Instagram.

You may have read this article a few weeks back, when I first interviewed Ally. But I am pleased to revamp her article to give everyone a chance to get to know her better as well as get more updated with her life since I last spoke to her.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Welcome back to the 21st #Whitterview. This week I spoke with Ally Rose. Ally, is an Instagram influencer and a Rockstar Energy Model. (Instagram: @allyyyrose)



Ally is one of two or three influencers that I follow, one of the sweetest people and most stunning- I have truly enjoyed getting to know Ally and now it's your turn!


Tell me about who you are:
AR: It all started when my parents met in Hawaii on the North Shore. My dad was stationed in the Army and my mom had chased a Marine out there. They met through mutual friends and of course my mom fell in love and upgraded to an Army guy. Then my older sister was born in Waikiki Hawaii. A few years passed and my parents moved to Orlando Florida where I was born. We ended up moving to Tampa FL for my dads job when I was in second grade. I like to say I grew up in Tampa. I stayed until Freshman year of High School (7 years) but then I moved back to Orlando my sophomore year of high school. That school had 3,500 students plus they had their own freshman campus. Which is insane coming from a small town near Tampa where my high school had about 1,500 students all together. I graduated in 2016 from Winter Park High School and did a couple years at a community college in Tallahassee afterwards. Now I'm at Florida State University following the footsteps of my older sister.


What are you going to college for? 
AR: I’m currently majoring in hospitality. 


How did you become an Influencer? Was there one certain post or another that helped your following? 
AR:  I started out with a brand called Badwood. I purchased her clothes when she was first starting up. She then blew up and will always re-post me wearing her brand. Then other brands started reaching out to me after that. I then went into college and all of those college accounts like TFMgirls have been posting me which has increased my following as well. Plus moving schools when I was younger and just having a bubbly personality, I tend to meet a lot of new people constantly. 

Does it creep you out a bit with all the random strangers commenting on your photos; or are you used to it? 
AR: Of course! If you're saying sweet things that's fine but once a stranger starts commenting creepy things, I'll just block them.


Do you have any companies you would like to be an Influencer for? 
AR: I have so many company’s I would LOVE to be an influencer for. My favorite collab has been Love Your Melon so far just because of the cause it goes towards & because how cute the beanies are! So thank you so much again for making that happen for me! I love making an impact on people and this world so it makes me super happy that I had the opportunity to be apart of that.  But there’s so many big swim suit company’s I would also love to collab with or become a model for like Lee+Lani or Minimale Animale.


What’s it like being a “Rockstar” girl? 
AR: Being a Rockstar girl is super cool because I’m able to travel and meet new people, which is two of my favorite things to do!

Where do you like to shop? 
AR: Forever 21 has to be my all time favorite place besides local boutiques like Henri Girl and Oh La La.

What are your daily makeup products? 
AR: My daily makeup products would be Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer & better than sex mascara from Toofaced! The natural look looks best on me.


Who is your celebrity crush? 
AR: My women celebrity crush that I aspire to be would be Carrie Underwood. I went to her concert when I was in 8th grade & ever since I’ve been obsessed with her! Her and her hockey player husband are relationship GOALS. My guy celebrity crush would 100% hands down has to be Channing Tatum.


Finally, who is your favorite influencer? 
AR: I have so many favorite influencers- Shani Grimmond, Katya Henry, Whitney Simmons, Desi Perkins & so many more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if