Skip to main content

Catching Avery in Whitterview #20

Flashback to 2016, Catching Kelce was on the air for one season as Kansas City Chiefs Tight End Travis Kelce looked for love on the E! show. Of course with a dating show comes contestants and that's where Avery Schlereth comes in. She also happened to be my favorite contestant.

No stranger to the NFL world, daughter of a former football player, we get to know the beautiful Avery in this week's Whitterview and what it was like growing up in the world of having her father in the public eye.

See the source image

Let's get to know Avery right now-

Tell me about who you are:
AS: I was born in Virginia and moved to Colorado when I was 4 because my dad played football and switched teams to the Denver Broncos. I lived in Denver until I was 18 then moved to Los Angeles to pursue modeling/entertainment. I have amazing parents and older sister and brother which makes me the baby of the family.

What was it like competing on a reality show?
AS: It was definitely different. But such an amazing experience! Being super competitive for a guy isn't really in my nature so it pushed me outside of my comfort zone to say the least.

If you could be on any reality show which would you be on?
AS: No idea. Probably one with my family.. I can't think of any existing ones I would want to be on.

You model, what are some companies you have modeled for? And who are companies you would like to model for? 
AS: I've modeled for jewelry, toy companies, athletic wear, clothing, eyewear to name a few. I would love to model for Sports Illustrated or Guess!

See the source image

What is it like growing up with professional athletes in your family? 
AS: It was my normal honestly. I would get asked for football tickets or have people try to get close to me to get to my dad which I figured out later as I got older. We spent a lot of our time in stadiums and at practices but I've never known any different because my dad played football since I was born.

Tell me about Style Hour (what is it, you founded it correct?) 
AS: My cousin and I founded Style Hour! A couple of years ago we wanted another creative outlet and another path for a career. We were like "hey we love food, drinks, and fashion why not make a blog about it?" and that's how it started!

Let’s talk about your Thyroid disorder. I myself have a Thyroid disorder, what are some helpful tips you have for living with it and trying to stay healthy? When were you diagnosed? 
AS: I was diagnosed at 19 which was tough when I was fresh in LA trying to model. I gained weight, got depressed, my agents dropped me.. It was a disaster. But once I found the right doctor and right meds things got better but I've realized meds can only do so much.. you have to do most of the work. Eat SUPER clean and watch your portions. Get a lot of rest and realize you don't have the same stamina as everyone else. And lots of exercise... like a lot. Also, stay on top of getting blood work done and taking the right dosage for your body. 

Where is your favorite place to shop?
AS: I love to shop at Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Nordstroms, and Zara.

See the source image


What are your go to makeup necessities? 
AS: My NARS concealer and YSL babydoll black mascara. I cannot live without those two. I love all makeup but I those two things are so necessary.


What are you watching on TV right now?
AS: I hardly watch TV ever. Like ever. The last thing I watched was Stranger Things.

Who is your celebrity crush? 
AS: That's tough. This is such a boring answer but I don't think I have one right now. But since I was young it was Ryan Gosling. I have also been kind of crushing on Quavo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if