Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Night One Recap with Lacey Mark in #Whitterview #22

Last night, marked the first night of the new season of The Bachelorette. Fellow Minnesotan like me, Becca Kufrin started her journey to find love. To mark the new season, I wanted to make this interview Bachelorette themed. 

Lacey Mark who has previously been on the #Whitterview and one of my favorite people on this planet has broke down this episode of The Bachelorette.  Lacey, was a contestant on Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor and was on Bachelor in Paradise last summer. 

Image result for lacey mark

In the wise words of Becca, the Bachelorette- "Let's do the damn thing!"

What were your thoughts on the entrances? 
LM: Well the guy with the ox should have sprung for the camel obviously. But overall, I think they were entertaining! I genuinely laughed out loud at the entrance with the hearse.  Very clever.  The choir was also cool.  To everyone who made an Arie reference in their entrance---you are cancelled, unsubscribe.

Who was your favorite entrance? 
LM: CHICKEN GUY!! It was no Alexis Waters in a dolphin suit, but he was very committed.

The first night occurs throughout the entire night into morning- correct? What are these contestants feeling? What’s going through their minds? 
LM: All rose ceremonies go until the early morning hours.  If you pay attention, sometimes you can see the sun rising in the background.  By that point in the night everyone is so exhausted and delirious—at least I was.  And my feet were killing me from my heels! Sometimes you feel confident sometimes you feel insecure, but you’re so tired from the night you can’t tell which emotion you’re feeling and when! I imagine it’s the same for the Bachelor/Bachelorette. 
Image result for the bachelorette 

The past 3 bachelorettes have gotten engaged to the guy who got their first impression rose- do you see that happening this season?
LM: I think women are very smart and intuitive.  And I especially think Becca knows exactly what she’s looking for---so there’s a very high chance this will be the case!

Do any give you “here for the wrong reasons” vibes?
LM: Um JORDAN. Hands down.

Do you think we might see one or two of the first night elimination guys on Paradise?
LM: I’m hoping we see grocery store Joe!!! He is so unbelievably charming.  I think my boyfriend is getting jealous at how much I tweeted about him last night.

Image result for grocery store joe the bachelorette

As for paradise itself- did the producers just call you up one day? 
LM: I let the producers know that I was interested in going and then the rest was up to them.  Paradise casting is different from The Bachelor.  They could fly you down to Mexico and tell you you’re going to be on Paradise but then change their minds and you never get sent to the beach.  I was thankful they decided to put me on it so early! It’s so much easier to make lasting relationships when you’re there the entire time. 

What past contestants do you see as being on Paradise this summer? 
LM: I would love to see Ben Higgins give it a shot! I just have a soft spot for him, I think he’s great.  Chris Strandburg would be a very attractive addition 😍.  And I would love to see more Jasmine on my television screen, she’s the best. 

Who do you see being the villain this season?
LM: Jordan will rub everyone he talks to the wrong way. For sure.

Any early favorites? 
LM: So far, I like Lincoln, Colton and Chicken Guy (he will forever be Chicken Guy.  Seems like a missed opportunity that he didn’t bring McNuggets with him).

If you were the bachelorette, who would you have sent home the first night?
LM: Who’s the guy that told Becca to go 60 and he’ll go 40? That guy.  Bad move, guy. I believe is job title was also Social Media Participant………

Image result for social media participant the bachelorette

Thoughts on this seasons preview (at the end of the episode)
LM: I think guy drama is way more entertaining than girl drama which is why I prefer The Bachelorette to The Bachelor. I’m veryyyy interested to see where this all goes.

What were your thoughts of the episode as a whole? Boring? Funny?
LM: These producers know how to make great television.  The Bachelorette will NEVER be boring.  And Becca seems to have a lot of energy and spunk.  I have high hopes for this season.

If you could set up your bff Alyssa with one of Becca’s contestants who would it be?
LM: I would say Colton or Jason (the twitter relationship has been initiated, I will keep you posted). But honestly, I’d rather just see Alyssa as The Bachelorette be verrrrry honest with some of these guys. They wouldn’t know what hit them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if