Skip to main content

Chelsko Stars in Whitterview #30

I honestly can't believe I'm here with my 30th Whitterrview. That's 30 weeks of interview's with 30 different reality stars/athletes/actors/etc. Before we get to the big 30th Whitterview, I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone I've interviewed and everyone who reads them, it truly means alot to me that I am able to continue writing and working with people in the entertainment industry, which is one of my dreams.

Ok, no more getting sappy, let's get a move on!

Have you noticed a trend with who I've been interviewing lately? Does MTV ring a bell? Because you're definitely right, lately it's been all interviews with stars from MTV. 

Chelsko, recently starred on MTV's Ex on the Beach. She is also a singer and you can find her music on iTunes, Spotify, and YouTube to name a few. 

I'm pleased to introduce you to Chelsko!

Related image

Tell me about who you are:
Chelsko: I LOVE my family. We are incredibly close. I have one little sister and I am beyond blessed to have a mother and father who are still married. I was born and raised in Malibu CA and lived a few years in Praha which is where my name Chelsko derived from.

Growing up did you ever see yourself being on TV or releasing music?
Chelsko: I always wanted to be a singer as a little kid but I gave it up to pursue acting in 2005, 8 years later I found myself needing to write music again to heal from a terrible breakup with Mike Cimorelli. This need for music was a step in healing that showed me that music was my one true outlet and ultimately resulted in opening the doors that would lead me to my life calling.

Tell me about your song "Masterpiece:"
Chelsko: Masterpiece is about self love. It starts out sounding like I am singing about a boy but by the end of the song I hint at an internal self discovery. I am singing to God saying You (God) made a masterpiece (Me). Only once we have learned to truly love ourselves fearfully and wonderfully made in His image, can we truly be open to loving another. 

Image result for chelsko
Anything coming up music wise?
Chelsko: 
I am about to drop a 4 song EP entitled “66”. 66 Is a powerful angel number and lately I have been seeing it EVERYWHERE. “66 is a powerful number of unconditional love, healing and faith and trust in the Divine. Angel Number 66 is a message from your angels to put your faith and trust in the benevolence of the Universe as your daily needs are continually met.” 
The EP is about the beginning, middle, end, and aftermath of my chaotic relationship with Bobby Vaughn, formally known as the founder of Von Dutch Clothing. It is a painful story but my healing has been both invigorating and infectious. 

Who are some musicians you would love to collab with?
Chelsko: I would love to collaborate with Biebs, and Lecrae. 
Tell me about your time on Ex on the Beach:
Chelsko: The beginning was AWFUL absolutely terrible. I walked into a fire because Cris had already gotten everyone on his side so no matter what I said they were going to side with him. However, I knew if I stuck to who I am my character would show and everyone would eventually see the truth, which they did. Unfortunately MTV didn’t think him saying “lets be friends” and me saying “you hurt me no” over and over was “amusing enough” so they had to warp it to look like I was “sad and wanted his attention" when I was really just sitting in a corner trying to avoid the stupid drama. But when I came back with Haley and Torí and all the ex’s it was a whole different experience. We had a blast! If they do a season 2 I guarantee I will tear that place up. I ended up finding a lot of the guys attractive I just didn’t at first because I didn’t know them and I’m more of a personality girl. 

Do you still keep in contact with any of your castmates?
Chelsko: 
Yes ma’am, quite a few of them.

Image result for chelsko
If you could be on any other reality show which would it be?
Chelsko: My own! 

If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?
Chelsko: Jesus, which goes without saying because He is my everything. Meryl Streep because she is my favorite actress and she would be so amazing to learn from. Lecrae, because he has an enormous amount of knowledge to share about being a Christian in the music industry. 

Don't forget to subscribe to Chelsko's YouTube channel!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if