Skip to main content

Hannah Mrozak in the Voice Edition of the 27th Whitterview

I'll be completely honest, I only watch NBC's The Voice during the audition process. On season 13 of the show, Hannah Mrozak auditioned. She turned three chairs, ultimately deciding to join Team Adam. (Adam Levine of Maroon 5)

When Hannah auditioned, I became a big fan of hers and decided to keep watching more then just the audition round.

In The Knockout round, Hannah lost the round to a fellow contestant however, Team Jennifer (Jennifer Hudson) decided to save Hannah and save her to keep her in the competition. She was eliminated officially in the playoffs. That's where I stopped watching that season of The Voice, but I still follow along with Hannah on her social media.

Let's get to know more about Hannah!

Image result for hannah mrozak


Tell me about yourself:
HM: I grew up in St. Francis in a family of 5. Me, my sister, mom, dad, and brother. I moved to Richfield (Wisconsin) my 5th grade year and have been here ever since. I had an amazing childhood and my family always was and is super close.

What was it like competing on a reality show?
HM: It was very overwhelming and stressful but it was an amazing experience. I learned a lot.

Would you ever go on The Voice again or maybe try American Idol?
HM: I made it to the top 48 on American Idol in 2015, but overall I'm done with reality shows.

Image result for hannah mrozak

Tell me about your song My Way:
HM: My Way is about just wanting to be with a person. It doesn't matter what we do as long as I can be with that person I'm happy. It's pretty much an anthem for just loving someone.

What were you feeling when Jennifer saved you from being eliminated?
HM: That whole moment is a blur. I was so shocked and so humbled.

Image result for hannah mrozak

What was it like having such a well known mentor?
HM: It was super cool having the two coaches. They were really nice and really chill. I got along with them really well.

If you could make the judges panel, who would you have as the four judges?
HM: Ariana Grande, Paul McCartney, SZA, and Sabrina Claudio.

If you could duet with anyone who would it be?
HM: Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if