Skip to main content

Country Singer Erin Alvey in Whitterview 38

This week, I am pleased for you to meet the beautifully talented country singer Erin Alvey.

If you haven't listened to her song "Any Other Heart" or any of the other amazing covers she's posted, then what are you doing? Because you're missing out. Get going right now and let her voice be played while you read this article while you get to know her.

Put your hands together for, Erin Alvey!

Image result for erin alvey


Tell me about you! 
EA: I was born and raised in South Georgia. I am the fourth of five kids- two older sisters, an older brother, a younger brother, two brother in laws, three nieces, and two nephews. My parents have been married for 38 years.

Did you know you always wanted to be a singer? If not, when did you know? 
EA: I knew I always enjoyed to sing/write songs/ perform but I actually graduated with a degree in sports broadcasting and worked on TV for a while before making the leap to full-time music. I was so nervous but I'm so thankful it ended up being the right decision.

Tell me about your song "Any Other Heart:"
EA: "Any Other Heart" was written about a year before I released it. I wrote it about a guy I had gotten to know really well. Just the idea of when you fall in love with someone, you don't even want to think about being with anyone else. You don't know "Any Other Heart."

Image result for erin alvey

Who are your favorite musicians?
EA: I love different artists all across the board in so many genres. I listen to a lot of reggae and R&B. I think my favorite voice of all is Ryan Bingham though.

If you could collab with anyone who would be the top three people you would want to collab with?
EA: Without a doubt Nicky Jam, Niykee Heaton, and Paul McCartney.

Where is somewhere you would like to perform that you haven't?
EA: I really want to tour in Asia. We have been working on making some moves over there. Also have been working in Europe some, so there too.

Image result for erin alvey

Do you do anything special or have any rituals you do before a performance?
EA: I'm usually Facetiming before I go on. My band mates make so much fun of me. Other than that I just spend time with my band and try to make sure we're all in the right mindset before we step on stage.

What's next for you? New music? Tour?
EA: Next for me is just a whole lot of writing and creating new projects! I'm working in different genres in a few different countries so it's keeping me busy. I also have some shows coming up to finish off the year!

And finally, what's something people may not know about you?
EA: I guess people would be surprised to see how I am in real life- off social media or stage. I've never drank or smoked before so you will rarely see me out partying or really anywhere my family isn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if