Skip to main content

DJ Vinsane from the Bachelorette drops in to Whitterview 49

As a big Bachelorette/Bachelor avid watcher, I have to say I think JoJo's season had the best group of men. In her season we met Vinny Ventiera who became a fan favorite and later went on to the beach for Bachelor in Paradise.

Vinny graced our screens on Paradise in season three and season four after he competed for JoJo's heart on The Bachelorette.

Not only was he on reality TV, he is also a DJ. A jack of all trades kinda guy.

Now we get to know the man himself in this weeks Whitterview.

So let's get to it! I give you Vinny VINSANE!



Tell me about you! 
VV: I was born and raised on long island NY, my mother and I moved to south FL in 2009.

Growing up did you ever think you would be on reality TV?
VV: To be honest I always had a notion that something would happen to me where I would be in the limelight (So to speak) I've had a pretty large social following before going on Reality TV, so by being a recognizable face it has opened many amazing doors for me and my career.

If you could have been on anyone else’s season who’s would you have been on?
VV: Noooooo my season was a great group of people, and JoJo had a great sense of humor.

Tell me about your time both on your season and then your season of paradise! 
VV: My first night I was heavily intoxicated, The nerves and the cameras and anticipation really get to you and it doesn't help that the drinks are very strong. JoJo actually called my name last on night one. I made it half way through. Fighting for attention has never been my style, I'm more laid back, so it was interesting for me to be involved on a dating show. Paradise was more natural for me and I think for everyone. Relationships just seemed to form in a more genuine way. Its easy to be more yourself because you know everyone already from cast to producers.



If you could be on any other reality tv show which would it be? 
VV: I'm done with dating shows-  I really want to get involved with a competition type show like The Challenge or something in that competitive realm. 

Do you think you’ll ever return to paradise?
VV: I'm off the market, but I would love to come back and maybe help my man Wells bartend or even DJ some campfire parties!

Is there any place you would like to DJ that you haven’t?
VV: I would love to spin at a huge outdoor beach side day club in like Greece or somewhere in Europe.



Is there any gig you’ve had that has been your favorite/ most memorable?
VV: One gig that I remember was at Argyle LA right after Paradise aired. It was actually Oscars night as well and the vibe was amazing in Hollywood, A lot cast members were in town because they were filming a WTA that evening. We all partied like 100 of us, my buddy Brody Jenner came out and DJ Savi were in the booth supporting me. It was just an all around dope feeling and turning point in my career that showed that I wasn't just someone that started dj-ing after going on a reality show and that I actually had skill!

What’s a fun fact about you some people may not know?
VV: I'm an only child.

If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?
VV: I think Will Smith would be fun to have dinner with obviously on a comedic level but also would love to hear about his drive and passion to do good.
Gary Vee, because he's a great mentor for learning about building your brand and self awareness
lastly Derek Jeter, he's always been a mentor and role model for me since a young age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if