Skip to main content

Feelin the BERN in Whitterview 51 with Hannah Berner

It's summer time on BRAVO and I don't know about you, but I'm loving pretending its summer outside instead of nasty muddy spring while watching Bravo's Summer House. New to the cast this season is Hannah Berner, and I caught up with her so that we can get to know the new addition to the Summer House Cast.

She's already blowing up media waves with not only her spread in ESPN, but also her hilarious tweets (if you're not following her Twitter or Instagram, you are not living life properly.)

So are you ready to Feel The BERN?

Because I am.

Let's get to know Hannah Berner!



Tell me about you! (who you are, family, where you grew up, etc)
HB: My name is Hannah Berner and I'm from Brooklyn, New York. I played division 1 tennis at the University of Wisconsin, and then after graduation went into sales and marketing until I realized that sitting at a desk all day was my nightmare. I started making my own funny videos and tweets on social media and got hired as a video producer. Last November, I started my own podcast Berning In Hell.

Growing up did you ever think you would be in the world of reality TV?
HB: I always loved watching mind numbing reality TV, anything from MTV's Next to Laguna Beach to Million Dollar Matchmaker. I never thought I was wild or crazy enough to be on reality TV and I also never thought I would be vulnerable enough to let people see my private life.

Tell me about your podcast & who would be your dream guest to have on it?
HB: My podcast is called Berning In Hell, where I get my guests to open up about their own personal hell. I interview comedians, reality stars, and influencers who are admired for their good looks, massive followings, dream jobs, and luxurious lifestyles but my main goal is to prove that we all have demons. I don't really have a dream guest. Some of my best episodes happen when I learn things about people I could have never predicted.



Did you watch Summer House prior to being on the show?
HB: I knew Carl, Lindsay, and Danielle and had watched the first Vanderpump crossover episode but I hadn't watched a lot of the show!

If you could be on any other reality show which would it be?
HB: Queer Eye because it makes me laugh and cry, and those are the 2 most powerful emotions. Reality TV is the most beautiful when you have those little golden authentic moments that no one can produce.

What can we expect from the rest of the season of Summer House?
HB: This season is insane. You will see romance, friendships, and a lot of fighting.

Do you have a favorite episode this season we should look forward to?
HB: I actually haven't seen them all yet... 

You have some pretty hilarious tweets- is there one that is still your favorite or most memorable?
HB: Thank you! Sometimes the simplest ones make me laugh the most. Recently, my favorite is:


Who is your celebrity crush?
HB: Justin Trudeau. 

If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?
HB: My mom, my dad, and my brother. They are my rock and I love them and if you let me, I would bring my cat Butter too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if