Skip to main content

Bos Babe Brittany Baldassari in Whitterview 58






Welcome back to this weeks Whitterview! This week I have a BA(l)DASS(ari) gal for you to meet.
See what I did there? Badass. No? You don't get it? Oh well then I should probably mention my guest for this week and then you would. Brittany Baldassari of The Real World, The Challenge, and her new venture Bos Babes!

I have thoroughly enjoyed following her through social media throughout the years and watching all the badass things she's been up to.

So this week, I am extremely pleased for you to get to know her.

Let's get to it!

Introducing Brittany!

Image result for brittany baldi

Tell me about you!
BB: I grew up in the Boston area. I am very close to my brother and sister. We all grew up pretty active. Some of my favorite activities as a kid included playing street hockey, travel softball, and kickball... basically anything outdoorsy had my name written all over it.

Growing up did you ever think you would be on reality TV?
BB: I never really grew up dreaming about being on TV, being "famous"...or any of that. I actually wanted to play for the Olympic softball team and wanted to be a forensic scientist...but hey, here we are... way different path.

Tell me about your time on Are You The One?
BB: AYTO was a fun experience. I fully enjoyed living in Hawaii for about 7 weeks. The whole "being filmed 24/7" was a bit weird at first...something I had to get used to. I enjoyed meeting and living with 19 other strangers, most of whom are currently still some of my best friends. You get really close living together and sharing such a unique experience.

Image result for brittany baldi

Tell me about your time on The Challenge:
BB: The Challenge experience ROCKED. Living in Panama was awesome! I loved the competitive edge this TV show offered. Some of the bucket list experiences I had on that show... I would have never done, if never casted. I would compete again if asked. One thing I do not like as much about the show currently... is that it focuses (the way they edit it) more on drama .. and I am not a fan of that. A lot of you guys (fans of the show) have reached out to me about that slight edit change also.

Would you ever do a challenge again? If so, who would you want as your partner?
BB: I WOULD LOVE TO COMPETE AGAIN. If I could choose partners... I would love to have Nany or Jenna. I love them both, good friends of mine. Highly loyal people. Dedicated. Not snakes.  And highly competitive...put them on my team any day. love those women!

What was your favorite game in the Challenge?
BB: My favorite game on the challenge...any time I was thrown into an elimination. Although I hated it at the time, the stress... thinking I would get booted off the show early... looking back I am glad it happened as a rookie. It taught me mental toughness... it also showed me who had my back on the show (Jenna, Nany, and Jonna).  Adam and I won 3 out of 4 eliminations and I am proud of us for that.

Image result for brittany baldi

If you could be on any other reality show which would it be and why?
BB: PUT ME ON THE GOD DAMN BACHELORETTE! I want to find my perfect hubby and get married! I am just now coming out of a 2 year relationship...his loss. Time to find my real husband and future dream team partner for life.

Tell me about Bos Babes-
BB: Bos Babes is a brand and company getting developed by my friend and I. Essentially the full show idea and theme is my "baby". I have had the idea in mind for a number of years now, and a few months back finally pulled the trigger to make my passions come to life.  I am combining my love for sports, entertainment, using my  natural personality and skills... with my love for giving back (which is why charities are involved in each segment). My friend Emma is a cohost! She came up with the cool name and logo, she also does a lot for the brand and rocks as a partner.
follow @thebosbabes on social media. we have biweekly Monday night shows at 8pm with special guests in studio.

You like to cover sports- what is your favorite sport to cover? And your dream athlete to interview?
BB: I enjoy all sports! Ever since I was a kid my dad and I would sit and chat sports...play sports...we still do now. Always talking about who got traded, who is married to who...who is injured...what teams are doing the best/ worst. My dad is a big reason why I got into this type of work and part of the reason for the start of my "Bos Babes" idea. I love ice hockey though! Probably my favorite. I would love to interview Pittsburgh Penguins Captain Sidney Crosby. I have been following him for years.

Image result for brittany baldi


Whats a fun fact about you some people may not know?
BB: This is always an interesting question... I never know what to say. Umm... I have a grey car. I love sharks. so my car is named "sharky" and I have a stuffed shark in the back of my car...is that a "fun fact?”

If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?
BB: 3 people to have dinner with...
First answer might be a little bit nonconventional, but I am a spiritual person. I would love to have dinner with my spirit guide. To ask them (like I do during meditation) if I am on the right path... am I doing what I am supposed to be doing while I am here on Earth. Am I learning the lessons I am supposed to be completing.
2nd and 3rd. I could give some cliche answers... but I honestly can not think of any right now! It would be cool to have "dinner" with the younger me and give myself a headsup for the wild ride of my 20s and 30s.



Make sure you follow Britt on social media!
Twitter: @brittany_baldi
Instagram: @brittanybaldi



@thebosbabes on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with her new venture!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if