Skip to main content

KellyAnne Judd in Whitterview 61



  Hi everyone. Welcome back to this week's Whitterview. I'm excited for you all to get to know my next guest, the sweetest, HILARIOUS (you'll see why with her answers) and badass KellyAnne Judd. She originally graced our television screens on The Real World: Sydney and from there went on to compete on four seasons of MTV's The Challenge. She made the finals on her second season of The Challenge: The Ruins.

I am pleased to introduce you to........................... KellyAnne Judd!

Image result for kellyanne judd


Tell me about you (family, where you grew up, etc)

KJ: I was the youngest with a 3 1/2 year older sister, Kalan. She and I weren’t very close growing up, when you’re that young it’s a bit of an age gap. Plus, Kalan has always been more into coming up with plans and putting things together, where I was more into my own fantasy world, playing in the dirt, and dolls. But if Kalan ever showed me attention, I’d take it! Now we are very close, though we aren’t much different than we were as kids, I just play with my dogs instead of dolls now. And Kalan just bosses around her kids instead of me. (I kid.) She has been my rock, and I look up to her very much. Actually, she is the one who convinced me to try out for the open audition of The Real World when I was 20. 
The first 10 years of my life I was in Southern California, then we moved to Georgetown Texas when my dad got a job in Austin. (Georgetown is about 30-45 min north of Austin-before the crazy traffic) 

I was bored in school, and paying attention was very hard. I was much more into coming up with funny things to do with my friends, usually involved dressing up in my dads clothes and drawing on our faces. 

 I was always into working out. I’d get up early and run the track before soccer, and my best friend Casey and I would do a 100 sit ups before bed at night. I even got into weight lifting for a hot minute, which of course I was good at since it went by weight class. I don’t remember doing it for our looks, We just enjoyed it. However I do remember when my butt started to get bigger going into ninth grade, and me thinking I needed to lift it, and then looking at Britney Spears (yeah, Britney was a sex icon when I was in High school) and thinking if her butt looked like that then I was okay too.

I had a great childhood and feel very blessed for it. I believe a lot of that is due to my mother who really allowed me to enjoy my youth. She also made everything from scratch and it’s because of her that I’m so into food and health today. 

Growing up did you ever think you would be on reality TV?

KJ: Girl, no. I hardly watched TV growing up and what I did see was commercials for stuff like Fantasy Island (whatever happened to that show?) I saw a couple clips of The Real World here and there if it was on at someone’s house, and of course an episode or two of The Real World Austin because it was in my town so I was interested. Side note, I thought the guys were super lame and I hated how confident they looked because they were on TV. 
Anyways, Reality TV wasn’t my thing. I liked a good story, written and played out by good actors. 


If you could be on any other reality show which would it be?

KJ: Great question, I don’t know. Maybe one that hasn’t come out yet.  I think it would be crazy fun (and terrifying) to be The Bachelorette, if I was single of course, and if the people were over 28…  Those kids are.. kids. 

Image result for kellyanne judd individual battle of the bloodlines photo


Tell me about your first show and your first time being on TV

KJ: My first show was The Real World Sydney! Man did I get lucky. That opened my eyes so much, being that I was mainly raised around small town minded Texas folk, I never knew how little I knew. 
The first hour of filming I had so many thoughts running through my head, “are these other housemates going to like me? Will they try to start fake drama? Is this show actually real or are they actors? And why is the camera so close to my face?” The first person I met was Cohutta, a mountain man from Georgia, his accent was so strong I thought “I knew it, actors” and literally responded to him as he was talking with “okay okay” because I really didn’t believe a word he was saying, that was until I met the rest of the cast and started to realize what I was in for. 3 1/2 months of filming, I grew so much from the show, and so much from the following show as well. Life lessons I will always cherish. 


What has been your favorite season of The Challenge to be on?

KJ: The Island was the WORST challenge I did, probably the worst challenge ever done, but I think that’s now why it’s my favorite. I can’t believe I made it through that, and I kicked some pretty good ass. 


Would you ever want to compete on another Challenge? And if you got to choose a male and female partner who would you want?

KJ: I would. I would prefer being on a show where I don’t feel old because I’m not 22. And maybe girls closer to my size would be cool. If it felt right I’d be open to it. 
So many good options for partners.. I’d want someone who could lead but also share the reins, as well as someone who was kind with their words and didn’t turn on me when they became stressed out. Turbo would be ideal. Hard worker, loyal, doesn’t seem to yell unless you yell first..

Image result for kellyanne judd challenge

If you could design a game for Challenge contestants to play what would it be and what would it be called?

KJ: Am I in it? Because that would probably change the game I chose. 
Probably something over water, because that’s terrifying and fun to watch people freak out, definite climbing involved, and maybe a rope and a helicopter- is that possible?
And it would be called heli-climb. Or chopped fish.  


What are you up to now? Will we see you on any show in the future?

KJ: I moved from SoCal to Denver last year with my bae, he’s a sweet bae. I’m working out a lot more lately, trying to get my health up as I have been sick for about a year and a half with heavy metal poisoning. But it’s forcing me to fight to myself and that’s very empowering. Not sure about future shows, not against it. Definitely still getting calls, mostly dating shows, but nothing I’ve felt fitting for myself just yet. 


What’s a fun fact some people may not know about you?

KJ: I used to want a house that was designed to look like a cat and have a meowing door bell with secret doors. 


Who is your celebrity crush?

KJ: Tyler from The Bachelorette right now. 

Or Thor, there will always be love for Thor. (But preferably when he had both eyes, and the long hair- though I did like the short hair with the fun design on it in Infinity War. When they first cut it, it was too Captain America)

Also, Robert Downy Jr in Iron Man. 

And always Tom Hanks, yes, Tom Hanks is life. (But sexually it would be young Tom Hanks, like in Big Days)

Angelina Jolie. And there’s others, sorry, can’t choose one. Oh yes and young Jane Fonda.




If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why? 


KJ: These are not set in stone, 

Winston Churchill, because every quote I hear from him I’m intrigued by. 

Tom Hanks, I think I made that clear. 

Jesus Christ, answers. 
And Jane Fonda.

And I’d like to be mentored by Oprah. Duh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if