Skip to main content

Thomas Buell in Whitterview 60



Hi everyone! Welcome back to the Whitterview for the 60th interview! Can't believe it.

I am so excited to introduce you to this weeks interview-ee. Still to this day one of my favorite past contestants from MTV's The Challenge: Thomas Buell.

We first met Thomas on The Real World: Ex-Plosion and from there he made his appearance on three seasons of The Challenge. His first season was The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2.

This week, you'll get to know Thomas and about his time on TV.

So I am pleased to introduce you to: THOMAS BUELL!

Image result for thomas buell

Tell me about you! 

TB: So I grew up in North Texas, was born a twin in Dallas, and my parents divorced early. Mom lived in Denton and dad in Fort Worth. I lived with my mom for 12 years and then moved to my dads. Lived there until I went to college. In college got on reality TV, did that for a couple of years, and then I went back and got my degree. After that I got a job for a local television station in Dallas, and that is what I do now.

Growing up did you ever think you’d get into reality TV?

TB: Other than winning most likely to be on a reality tv show my senior year in highschool, I never thought about it.  

Tell me about your time on the Real World: 

 TB:  My Real World season was the first season where they added a twist. The original cast came in and got settled, coupled up, and went on a long weekend to a lake. When we got back, most of our exes had moved in. Obviously it was a little bit of a shit show for awhile, and slowly most of the exes left the house. In the end, most of us are friends, and I still stay in contact with a couple of them from the show.

Which was your favorite season of The Challenge to be on?

TB: My favorite season was Bloodlines simply because my brother got to do it with me. I wanted him to experience it. 
Image result for thomas buell mtv


If you got to go on The Challenge again who would you like to have as a partner? Male and female. 

TB: 
    -Male: I mean to me Cory would be really cool, simply because I think he is physically a beast, and I think I am pretty smart and politically savvy. We would be a strong team.
    -Female: Cara would be great because I think she is physically gifted, but really any female taller than 5ft and somewhat smart about the political side of the game.

What was your favorite Challenge (game) to compete in?

TB: I am not sure what it was called, but honestly my elimination against Cohutta. It was really fun. The only elimination I decided my own fate. He is known in his own right, so it was nice to beat him for my one and only elim win. My other elims, my brother lost, my ex lost, and I went home because of another ex... 
Sidenote: the elimination was called Squaring Off and Thomas killed it. 

Image result for thomas buell mtv

What are you up to now? Will we ever see you back on TV? 

TB: I currently work for a local television station in Dallas. Living my life. I won't say no, but I doubt I will be asked to comeback on the show.

If you could be on any other reality show which would it be? 

TB: I would want to really only be on The Challenge, or Big Brother. If I was single, Bachelor, Ex on the Beach, Love Island...any of those would be a fun experiment.

What’s something people may not know about you?

TB: People may not know that I am actually pretty smart and athletic.

Image result for thomas buell mtv

If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?

TB: 
1) M. Night Shyamalan; he is my favorite filmmaker and I would like to know what makes him think the way he does
2) Serena Williams; I am a tennis fan, and would want to know what it is like to be arguably the most dominate and greatest player ever.
3) David Blaine; Just to find out how he does his magic tricks 

And finally, who is your celebrity crush? 

TB: Probably Kate Beckinsale, but there are so many beautiful women out there it is a hard choice.


Follow Thomas on social media!
Instagram and Twitter: @tombuelljr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if