Skip to main content

Caila Quinn in Whitterview 63



Happy Monday, everyone! Welcome back to the Whitterview this week.

It'll be a quick one, BUT you know what? Who doesn't want to get to know Caila Quinn from The Bachelor. Even if it is a few questions. Plus if you are a fan of her already like me, then you already know everything!

Caila was on the 20th season of The Bachelor aka Ben Higgin's season. After that she graced us again with her presence on the third season of Bachelor in Paradise.

So this week, I am happy to introduce to you...........

Caila Quinn!

Image result for caila quinn

Tell me about you: 

CQ: A Cleveland, Ohio girl at heart, I feel like I've brought my Midwest personality with me wherever I've gone -- from my Boston College days and into my new life in NYC. I looove the theater and all things broadway. I also have probably the biggest sweet tooth you've ever seen…I almost nightly have a cube of cookie dough before bed!


Growing up did you ever think you'd be on reality TV

CQ: No! I definitely didn’t think that this would be my path. But, I've always been a spontaneous person who likes to try new and crazy things, so it's not too out of character that I went on tv to find love. I would've looked for it anywhere!

If you could be on any other reality show which and why: 

CQ: I would definitely love to be on Say Yes to the Dress! Or Real Housewives of Beverly hills.  It's funny because I think that also shows two sides of my personality. One big part of me is the hopeful romantic, and the other- the social butterfly. I could watch Real Housewives all day long and hope to become best friends with Kyle Richards one day.

Image result for caila quinn

Tell me about your blog:

CQ: I started my blog around four years ago mainly so that I can publish letters and dating stories that I wrote and experienced. I wanted to connect with other girls who are in search to find "the one". One of my favorite sayings is, "life is too short to wait to fall in love", and I feel that's so true whether that’s with your job, another person, or most importantly yourself. So, this little blog is a place for me to make a community for positive people on that journey.
www.withlovecaila.com

Who is your celebrity crush?
CQ: David Beckham

If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?
CQ: Lea Michele, Ana Johnson, and Mindy Kaling! 
                        I know they all might seem random, but I think they represent my three passions which are Broadway, The Creative Mind, and Playful Humor. 
                        I fell in love with Lea Michele's voice on Glee and have just been so impressed with her growth since then. 
                       Ana Johnson is a German influencer and her creativity speaks to every girl's imagination. 
                       Mindy Kaling is my spirit animal. I have died laughing at her characters that make me feel like it's ok to be my passionate diverse 



Instagram and Twitter: @cailaquinn 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if