Skip to main content

Connor Saeli in Whitterview 62





Welcome back to the Whitterview, guys and gals! The last few weeks I know you’ve been spending your Monday and Tuesday nights watching Bachelor in Paradise, (if not, you’ve been doing life wrong) and so I figured I should bring you one of my favorites.

Connor Saeli.

Originally from Hannah Brown’s season of The Bachelorette and then went on to paradise to find love. After the show he was still with Whitney Fransway, but are they still together now?

This season of Paradise, I think we all agree that the focus was more on the drama and less on the love. Too much middle school drama. And Connor couldn’t have said it any better. Next season can we get back to the love?

Everyone’s favorite Midwestern now turned Texan guy is here to answer all the burning questions. Can I just say, that Connor is the nicest, sweet, most genuine guy. Any lady would be lucky to get him as a husband some day!

I’m pleased to introduce to you... Connor!

Image result for connor saeli



Tell me about you!
CS: I’m from Michigan but went to SMU for school in Texas. I’m the youngest of four siblings, two older brothers and an older sister. My parents still live in Michigan. After college I loved Texas a lot and decided to stay and work at Goldman Sachs.

Growing up did you ever think you would be on reality TV?
CS: *laughs* no. My sister and I used to watch the show and then I started watching it with my friends. They always joked if I was still single when I was 24 or 25 they would nominate me for the show. And here I am. I didn’t know they did it.

It was the week after Thanksgiving when I got the call from casting. It was a crazy thing, I didn’t think it was real. I didn’t really tell anyone I was flying out there either. (33 men were flown out there and 3 were cut)

But then when After the Final Rose (Colton’s season) aired and I was one of the couple guys they introduced to Hannah early I was like Alright, I’m in. This is happening.



If you could be on any other reality show which would it be?
CS: I read your interview with Ben Higgins and have to agree with his answer. The Amazing Race would be awesome and to be able to travel around the world.

Side note: @ The Amazing Race can we get a Bachelor season Edition?

Tell me about some of your favorite moments from The Bachelorette, maybe something we didn’t see?
CS: There was five minutes off camera during my 1 on 1 with Hannah. I liked it a lot more. It felt more real and so did  connection. That’s when I could really tell I felt something for her. That was my favorite moment.

Also the Rugby group date, I was so terrified but it was the funniest thing in my life. I swam my whole life so never did a contact sport. I was always the quiet one on the show but that’s where I was able to open up. I also did the pump up speech before it started that they didn’t show.

You said you watched the show previously, who’s been your favorite Bachelor and Bachelorette?
CS: Ben Higgins was my favorite Bachelor. He’s very genuine and that season focused mainly on love.

As for Bachelorette, JoJo Fletcher. She was great.

Were you hoping someone else may have been The Bachelorette?
CS: I watched Colton’s season and as the season continued I started to get nervous and couldn’t watch anymore. Because I knew one of them would be the next Bachelorette.

I was so open to meeting anyone because that’s part of the experience. And that’s something you have to be in that process is open.

I’m glad it was Hannah. It was a really good choice.


What is your type/ ideal girl?
CS: Hannah wasn’t my typical type. And that’s what I liked because it opened my horizons. I don’t have a specific looks type. I’m into more of the personality. Just be outgoing, adventurous, spontaneous, and driven. As well as want to have a family and settle down.

(He wants a big family, coming from a family of four)

Whats a fun fact we may not know about you?
CS: I ran the Dallas Marathon. It was the worst experience. I did it without training and I couldn’t walk for a week. Never again.

Who is your celebrity crush?
CS: Kendall Jenner pre blonde hair. I’m a little skeptical of the blonde.

If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?
CS: Warren Buffett, he’s very passionate and has done a lot with investing.
Tony Robbins, his story is great. He’s helped a lot of people through books and his story.
Selena Gomez, she’s been through a lot and people look up to her. And she’s cute.

And finally, people are dying to know. Are you single?
CS: *laughs* yep, I’m single.
(And this is where Connors DMs start flooding)


I had to ask if we can expect to see him at Stagecoach next year. But sorry ladies, don’t buy your tickets just yet. Connors never been to a music festival and he doesn’t think he ever will.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if