Skip to main content

Clay Harbor in Whitterview 72

 

 Happy Tuesday, folks! I’m back this week on this Bachelorette premiere night with one of the worlds favorite past Bachelorette contestant and former NFL player: THE Clay Harbor! 

Ladies, take note. His perfect Chicago day? “Riding his bike along the lake front hitting a couple of the amazing museums  and then watching the sunset on a rooftop over drinks.” Sounds like a pretty peaceful day to me, and the fact you’ll be with Clay? Score. 

Alright, let’s get to the main event. Getting to know Clay! His time on TV and in the NFL. 

I’m pleased to introduce you all to Clay Harbor!


Tell me about you! 

CH: I’m actually from a really small town called Dwight it’s in the cornfields of central Illinois. I grew up very underprivileged but I wouldn’t change it for anything. It taught me my values and how with hard work you can achieve anything. I have an amazing family some might see them as rough around the edges but I see them as authentic, passionate and themselves. We were very close growing up (10 of us lived in one trailer together). I was an average athlete at first growing up but improved all the way through high school until I became a three sport all-state athlete and broke several record in all sports. I receive several scholarship offers but decided to follow my brother who was a year older than me and attend Missouri State University.


Did you ever think you would make the switch from the NFL world to reality tv?

CH: No it was very random. A friend of mine had tried out for the show a year before and did not make it on. He randomly ran into a casting person but had a girlfriend at that point. She tried to get him to try out again but couldn’t because of his relationship, but he told her he had some attractive friends that she might like and showed her pictures. She liked me and contacted me and next thing I knew I was stepping out of the limo in front of Becca Kufrin. 


Tell me about your time in the NFL. Where was your favorite city to play? Did you have a team you played on you bonded with more than the others? 

CH: I loved my time in the NFL it was the culmination of a lot of hard work. I worked for so long to get to that point. Draft day is still such a great memory for me. The NFL was difficult but I loved it. It’s a very competitive business. Some days I would come in at 6 AM and leave at 9 PM. The competitiveness and bonding is what I miss the most. I love every city I played in especially Philadelphia and Jacksonville they hold a special place in my heart.


The 


What was your most memorable game in the NFL?

CH: My most memorable game in the NFL was my rookie season when I got a chance to play in front of my hometown Chicago crowd at Soldier Field against the Bears. My whole family and high school made the trip up to watch the game I was very proud to be able to represent such a small town and small school on such a big stage. I had two catches that game I’ll never forget.


You get asked to be either a host in Bachelor Nation or be a sportscaster for ESPN, which one are you picking? 

CH: I would definitely pick being a Sportscaster and ESPN. No disrespect to the bachelor but I like doing things I’m good at it knowledgeable about and I’m very good and knowledgeable with football.



Would you ever return to Bachelor in Paradise?

CH: I don’t think I’d ever go back. I’m enjoying dating in the real world currently.


If you could have been on any other girls season of the Bachelorette which would it have been?

CH: This season With Michelle. She’s absolutely gorgeous. She’s tall, athletic, and educated. I think we would have beautiful children together. 


Who is your celebrity crush? 

CH: Jessica Lucas, Nathalie Emmanuel, and Katrina Law. 


If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?

CH: Neil Degrasse Tyson, so he could teach me a little bit of what he knows.

David Goggins, so I could leave extremely motivated. 

Julius Ceasar, if he was alive. I’m a massive fan of ancient history especially Roman history and would have a million questions for him.


Don’t forget to follow along with Clay to stay up to date with his life! @clayharbs82 on Twitter & Instagram. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if