Skip to main content

Chauncey Palmer in Whitterview 76





Happy Challenge Day Wednesday!! If you don’t know what that means, then why are you reading this?

Kidding… kind of.

But MTVs the Challenge airs on Wednesdays and this season it’s all about the Ride or Dies. The partners in crime. And this week I have one of this seasons contestants. He started out this season with his Ride or Die/ girlfriend Amber as his partner, but now the season has switched into teams and he is on Team Fessy. We’ve seen this team win the last two challenges.

So this week on the Whitterview I’m pleased for you all to get to know Rookie Chauncey Palmer. I hope we get more opportunities to see Chauncey next season and for seasons to come. He came to play and that’s what I’m here for!

Let’s get to it. I’m pleased to introduce to you… Chauncey!







Tell me about you:
CP: I'm from Boston Massachusetts. I grew up in a beautiful household with two sisters (me being the middle child) and my parents. My family loves animals so we also had dogs, bunnies, lizards & many fish. I learned growing up to really love and appreciate the tiny things but at the same time pay attention to the details of people's behaviors that you have around you.


Growing up did you ever think you would be on Reality TV?
CP: Honestly it never crossed my mind growing up because I always thought you had to be really attractive and a model.Which is the case for most shows and I don't think I was ever considered "good looking" until senior year of highschool. I have always thought I would play professional basketball whether it was the NBA or overseas. That was really the only thing on my mind growing up.


Is there any other reality show you would like to be on?
CP: It would probably be either Survivor or The Circle. I love both of the dynamics of these and would love to do them for the experience no matter the outcome.


Is there a particular Challenge that you have done so far that has been your favorite?
CP: The one where I was able to jump from car to car. Besides the heights challenge this was like my first taste of something very stunty and It just made me feel like a superhero.





If you could have any celebrity as your next Challenge partner who would it be?
CP: I would have to pick probably Ronda Rousey. She seems like she would be a beast in any physical challenges or eliminations. She's an absolute beast all around, definitely has that intimidation factor.
I’d pay big money to see this! Can we get another Champs vs Stars season and get these two as partners?


What can we expect from the rest of the season?
CP: You can expect to see me come out of my shell as an individual with the new twist TJ has brought to our season, splitting us from our ride or dies. I am a quiet person inside and outside of the game. I am blessed that Amber allowed me to play my own game. I didnt expect to get casted for this season but I was contacted back in February with the proposed idea and the possibility of the theme being ride or dies. Not knowing if things changed or not Amber and I were contacted to see if we were available on our flight back from our trip from London (May), mind you it was a week before actually leaving to film and we both agreed to do so.


And go! You get to design your own challenge:
CP: If I was able to create a challenge it would have to be something I dislike so possibly fighting on the top of a building similar to what we just did recently in one of the previous episodes. But instead over water it would be over land or something very physical/wrestling style off a moving vehicle.


Say challenge 39 starts out as teams and you're the captain. Design your dream team: 3 guys and 4 girls(+ you would be a total of 8):
CP: Horracio
Fessy
Jordan


Amber
Tori
Kaycee
Moriah


You're a personal trainer, is there anyone you would want to train?
CP: I would love a chance to train Kevin Hart even though he has a trainer already, his work ethic is amazing and I feel I can take him to any level he wants physically like I have done with my past clients.








If you could have dinner with three people who would they be and why?
CP: ET the Hip hop preacher, Denzel Washington & Zendaya.
Both of these guys' mindsets are so amazing with not only their craft but with life. I would love to just build information from them and advice with just life to apply it into my life. I just love Zendaya, she was my celebrity crush growing up (which Amber knows) So it would be cool to have her there also being around somebody who has a strong mindset and you can tell has a lot of experience in the industry that I would love to take advice from.


Whats a fun fact some people may not know about you?
CP: I love to read but also rap. It isn't really fun when it comes to reading. People may have seen me rap before on social media here and there but I don't do it enough to where people know it about me.




Don’t forget to follow along with Chauncey on social media:
Instagram: @c.palmerofficial


Twitter: @justcpalmer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Heart Surgery to Criminal Justice to MTV, Jenna Compono is here in #Whitterview 31

It all started on The Real World Ex-Plosion, Jenna Compono's first show of many that aired on MTV. From there she moved on to The Challenge and was able to come out with some money from them after winning several challenges.  In this latest installment of the #Whitterview series, we get to know Jenna and her experiences on the shows she has been on.  Lets get to it! Meet Jenna Compono!  Tell me about yourself JC: I grew up in NY with a huge family. I am one of six and have over 50 first cousins. My mom is one of seven and my dad is one of eight, so you can imagine the amount of cousins at my family parties! I loved growing up with a huge family. We did everything together, birthdays, holidays, vacations, graduations etc. I recently just became an aunt for the first time to baby Stella, who is absolutely adorable. Right now I nanny and do reality TV which takes up a good amount of my time, besides working I love going to the gym and hot pilates when I get free

Two Time Challenge Champ Ashley Mitchell in Whitterview 48

I'm sure we've all asked ourselves about what would we do if we won a million dollars? I have, countless times. So I decided to go to the queen of MTV's The Challenge and ask the million dollar winner herself. We first met Ashley Mitchell on The Real World: Ex-Plosion, from there she went on to gracing our television screens on The Challenge series. Ashley is at the top of the list for Challenge vets as she has won the most money. She won season 29 and season 32 (Invasion of the Champions and Final Reckoning.) She won a million dollars in season 32. I mean, she does hold the record for most money won by a cast member and the record for the most money won in a single season- so that does make her the queen, am I right? I couldn't be the only one shocked that she went home right away this new season of The Challenge. (Yo- wish she could have been brought back somehow to shake up the game!) Anyway, with all this being said let's get to know the queen herself in

Kay Brown & Corey Brooks are #BFFGoals in Whitterview 54

Can I just say that Kay  and Corey are two of my absolute favorite people on this planet? Two people that would drop everything to help you out (I know first hand) and are the nicest people (and maybe corayziest.... but more on that later) I think that's what makes them the perfect best friends.  I'm also sure you're wondering what the heck Corayz means- Well 1. these two are crazy people, they even say so themselves, and well Kay + Corey = Coray, it's simple math really and I don't even know how to do math.  Ya ya enough rambling, let's get to probably one of the funniest interviews ever. From sliding into DM's, to trolling girlfriends and seeing how well these best friends know each other. It's time for this weeks Whitterview with Kay Brown and Corey Brooks! How did you two meet?  CB: Marie (Roda, MTV's The Challenge) posted a picture of me, Kay followed and liked/commented on every picture I’ve ever posted, I DM’d her asking if